Featured creatures (via 30 Naughtiest Dogs: You’ll Crack Up When You Find Out What They Did): hysterical.
My tampons have motivational quotes on them it’s basically a fortune cookie for your vagina
Literal humor. Love it.
A while ago, I penned a fairly angry response to something circulating on the internet – the 21 Habits of Happy People. It pissed me off beyond belief, that there was an inference that if you weren’t Happy, you simply weren’t doing the right things.
Someone linked this on Facebook (I know! Something Useful! on FB!), and I like it so much that I clipped it Evernote and busted out my PDF annotating highlighter. A lot of good stuff here.
Audrey Niffenegger - Haunted
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
I just read this book.
"Until now, Spotify’s free users have been able to play music on demand, with ads, on their computers—but they can’t use the service from their mobile phones or tablets, unless they enter their credit-card information to sign up for the 30-day premium-service trial." I think this will be a good addition. Spotify seems to be getting slammed lately, but I really like it. I have the premium service, but I like that they’re adding more ways to expose people to music.
So vaginal odor looks like an annoying monster and green tea fights it? I’m very confused.
Hiroshima Mon Amour, 1959
This picture is so beautiful.